Big Dance 2023 Terms and Conditions
THE BIG DANCE GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Big Dance Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on March 13, 2023 and ends on March 16, 2023. (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Boldt Runners Corp. on behalf of Cannadips CBD ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by the NCAA or Schools in the tournament. NCAA trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to the NCAA.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and D.C., except Rhode Island, who are 21 years of age and older (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
One (1) grand prize winner will receive $500.00 USD and (1) Cannadips Jersey, as well as some Mystery Merch Items, as chosen on April 4, 2023. (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $600). Five (5) second place winners will receive a $50.00 USD gift card for the Cannadips website. (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $250)
If there is a tie for the grand prize winner, the grand prize will be split evenly between the Participants who achieved the most points.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C., except Rhode Island, and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter and obtain chances to win.
- To enter without purchase: Follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form (“Form”) at https://cannadips.com/pages/bigdance2023, by 9:00 AM PST on March 16, 2023 (the end of the Sweepstakes Period) to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit a Form.
- To receive one additional entry without purchase, print your name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, and hand write all selections for your bracket predictions on a 4x6 postcard (no outer envelope) and mail to: Boldtrunners Corp., 4665 West End Rd, Arcata CA, 95521. Each postcard must be mailed individually. Multiple/bulk mailings will not be accepted. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 15, 2023 and received by March 16, 2023. No photo copies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry requests will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. All information must be complete to be eligible.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Potential Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by choosing the bracket with the most correct selections from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The selection will be conducted on April 4, 2023 and the prize will be assigned and awarded by April 7, 2023 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Eligible entries must be received by 9:00 AM PST on March 16 2023. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Humboldt County, California.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to BOLDT RUNNERS CORP., ATTN: 2023 Big Dance Giveaway, 4665 West End Rd, Arcata, CA, 95521. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than five (5) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored by NCAA Basketball. NCAA trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to the NCAA. All rights reserved.